1. This site is owned and operated by RXCardDiscounts.com
2. Links to articles are provided as a complimentary service to the visitors of our site. The links are to current health related materials on the World Wide Web that may be of interest to our customers. These articles are not written by us and are found on web sites that we do not control. No representation as to the accuracy, reliability or completeness of the news articles is intended nor should such representation be implied. No endorsement of the ideas, statements, assertions or conclusions expressed in such articles is intended nor should such endorsement be implied.
3. The names and locations of participating pharmacies are found on the RXCardDiscounts.com website (www.RXCardDiscounts.com). The pharmacies participating in the discount program may change and no representation regarding the continued participation of any pharmacy is intended nor should it be implied. An online listing of the pharmacies may be obtained here.
4. Credit Card Charges will be processed through RXCardDiscounts.com or one of our partners.
5. While the vast majority of prescriptions are eligible for a discount, the amount of the discount will not be the same for all prescriptions. The amount of the discount may also vary by participating pharmacy. Actual savings will vary based upon the types and amount of prescription medication you purchase during the year and the discount arrangement established by your pharmacy.
6. The drug card only entitles you to a discount on prescription medications at participating pharmacies. In some rare instances, the discounted retail price of the drug may be less than the discount provided through RXCardDiscounts.com. The drug card program is not an insurance benefit plan. You will still be responsible for paying the discounted cost for your prescription medication.
7. We are not a pharmacy and are not responsible for filling your prescriptions. Participating pharmacies, which are independent companies, provide all prescriptions and pharmacy services, including those provided through the mail order service. Participating pharmacies have only agreed to provide a discount to RXCardDiscounts.com subscribers and are not otherwise controlled, managed or supervised by us. Nothing in the discount program we offer may be deemed or construed to create the relationship of principal and agent or of partnership or of joint venture or of any association between us and any participating pharmacy.
8. Pharmacies sometimes substitute generic equivalents for brand name drugs. Depending on your physician’s request and applicable law, you may receive a generic substitute.
9. We have not evaluated the credentials or qualifications of the participating pharmacies or pharmacists. Accordingly, we make no representations regarding their abilities and assume no responsibility for the services or goods that they may provide you while using the drug card.
10. We do not guarantee availability of your prescription medication nor the final price you will pay. Prices between participating pharmacies may vary even after application of the HonestDiscounts.com discount.
11. The pharmacy card is a savings card only, not an insurance benefit plan, and liability of HonestDiscounts.com to the purchasers of the card is limited to the purchase price of the card. Discounts may vary by location.
12. RXCardDiscounts.com guarantees the satisfaction of this service. In the event a member is not satisfied with the RXCardDiscounts.com program, a refund will be given for any remaining prepaid months, provided the request is made prior to the monthly anniversary date. Any refund request should be made via e-mail: contact us.
13. The rights of RXCardDiscounts.com card holders and visitors to this site shall be governed and determined under the laws of the State of Texas.
14. The card issued to a member by RXCardDiscounts.com is non-transferable. Only members and their designated legal dependents that are registered with RXCardDiscounts.com are the only persons eligible to use the card. Any unauthorized use) of the card drug card (actual or attempted) may result in the immediate cancellation of your membership.
15. Your membership is effective for the period covered by your membership fee payment, and continues upon your payment of the (monthly/quarterly/annual) renewal fee automatically charged to the billing source authorized by you. Should you wish to discontinue your membership for any reason and terminate further billing, you may do so by notifying RXCardDiscounts.com of your cancellation in writing (via e mail) and by returning your membership card. If your billing was on an annual fee basis, upon processing your cancellation you will receive a pro-rated refund of your current paid membership fee based upon the number of months remaining in the unexpired portion of your current membership period.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you place an order or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
To process transactions
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
To send periodic emails
The email address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to?keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.